Old August 20th 03, 01:57 AM
Lady Pilot

(Badwater Bill) wrote in news:3f4521d8.570722156
@news.west.earthlink.net:

Lady Pilot. What it is? How you been? Haven't heard a word out of
you in two years. I do remember some "Stella" broad a couple years
ago. Weren't you arguing with her about something in them thar days?
In fact I saw a photo of her once, IIRC.

You mean you forgot that conversation a little while ago? I'm hurt. When
are we going to go flying?

Hey, babe, you still want to get it on?

With you? Any time, big boy. Does it still glow in the dark? Hee hee hee.

Who was that asshole who kept calling you a **** everytime he posted?
My mind is going. I can't remember the driveling details of the RAH
wars of the past.

Of course not! Not with the amount of ethanol we both consume! Who can
remember anything?

LP