Old May 23rd 04, 03:09 AM
la n.

Howard Berkowitz wrote in message
In article quSrc.3764$J02.2915@edtnps84, "la n."
wrote:

lysdexic wrote in message
"which means that you are best, a mediocre student. Otherwise
you would have mentioned the university and degrees you have."

Neither true.

"However, it is people like you who think that they are smarter
than god thus they should be a god."

Not logical.

Heh. Good one. BTW, lysdexic, we have to train you *not*
to top post ...

- nilita

I cherish the definition of a zealot as "one who would be happy to
explain, to an omniscient deity, what the deity's correct actions should
have been had the deity been in possession of all the facts."

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the
worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."
- Woody Allen

- nilita