Old April 2nd 20, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Seminole Lake Glider Port.

I wonder if someone made a low ball offer for SLGP right now how quickly Mihai would grab it? This could go on for some time to come, no one really knows. I assume that he was "not on the property" during the Seniors as advertised. I guess the excuse will be that the flight restrictions implemented by DONALD interfered with his movement. Or maybe not?

Walt Connelly
Happy Helicopter Pilot

Could this be the Romanian fire sale of 2020 ?