Old March 24th 05, 02:46 AM
~R

CTR wrote:
On the back cover of the Winter 2004 Vertiflite issue is a full page
Sikorsky ad proclaiming "The All-American Sikorsky S-92...."

Again, it's Sikorsky's hypocricy that has the foul odor, not their
product.

The ARH is to be awarded this June. Ask me again then.

Have fun,

CTR

...call it hipocricy if you want....the foul odor smells like sour
grapes to me...disgruntled former employee maybe?...I see nothing wrong
with the ad...it is All American...all the risks were taken here in the
states...design, testing...flight testing...anything and everything up
to production launch....we might as well rip up the Chevy truck
commercials...I guarantee you there's quite a few foreign made parts
under the hood..and thats got All American written all over it...I
don't think there is a major corp. in the world that hasn't leveraged
marketing in it's best interests...

..........still wondering what the "foreign made Helicopter" was
....interesting comment..