Old May 26th 19, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_6_]

Default Implausible Time Records

At 15:56 26 May 2019, Dan Marotta wrote:

As to the published interference testing times, I didn't check, but the
only dropouts I had were up around Las Vegas (the northeast part of the
flight).Â* Once moving south again, I did not see them again. As stated
before, I lost GPS on everything in the cockpit - all of my stuff and my
copilot's iPad, as well.Â* I'd bet on jamming.Â* I'll try to do better on

what and when next time.

Interestingly, in your flight 2019-05-04-CNI-V8Q-01, not only were there
lots of loss of 3D logging (dropouts), but around 22:23:09 (UTC) the GPS
altitude rose to an amazing 163,215 feet (Eat you heart out Perlan).