Old December 28th 06, 12:31 AM posted to ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Okay, who put coal in my stocking?

I did not pset this wright.

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
I did not write this pest.

"Joseph Bartlo" wrote in message
news

No I wrote this, pset.

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:42:48 +0000, Joseph Bartlo wrote:

I wrote this.

"Joseph Bartlo" wrote in message
.com...
I did not write this.

"honestjohn" wrote in message
et...

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
dishonestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Joseph Bartlo sez:

I know one of you BAWK BAWK pests is responsible.

Wasn't me. I would have lighted it before leaving.

-tb-B

I like to know why Foamy put that potato into the back of his
Y-fronts.
Its more the thing that Double-0-Anus would do.

Say Bruce, repost that link to those funny-looking people in that
trailer
park, I was going to show that to someone and forgot where I put
that
link.

HJ

You mean this one? http://www.mytrailerpark.com/