Old April 20th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default New Oudie Photos

Hi,

I just took a bunch of photos of the new Naviter Oudie and all the included
accessories. I also show photos of an optional modification to the Oudie's
cradle which allows it to work well with a RAM cradle or GNeck2 gooseneck.

Below are links to the updated pages.

I now have Oudie units in stock that have not been sold yet. They are
selling incredibly fast. It is a great product. I love the hardware and
the new software features.

Of course, Goddard cables will be available very soon for connecting the
Oudie to a wide variety of soaring instruments.

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/pdagps.htm#Oudie
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm#Naviter-Oudie
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyo...e-Modification
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/flightrecorders.htm