Old August 11th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

Default OSH ATC Feedback Survey

"Montblack" wrote in message

It's sad that not a single pink shirt said, 'Don't you think the pilots in
the air, and the ones hundreds of miles away - ready to make the final
push
inbound to OSH, could use this information to help in making THEIR OWN
decisions?'

You don't know that a pink shirt didn't say that.

I was working that morning. I was talking to an OSH bound VFR aircraft
approaching MTW who said OSH ATIS was saying the tower was closed. I called
OSH tower about it and was told that an airplane had crashed on approach to
runway 27 and the field was closed. I relayed that to the aircraft which
then chose to land at MTW.