Old October 9th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,REC.AVIATION.MILITARY,ALT.WAR,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default NORTH KOREA CONFIRMS NUCLEAR TEST!!! -AP

Tiger wrote:
North Korea says nuclear test successful

20 minutes ago

SEOUL, South Korea -AP
North Korea said Monday it has performed its first-ever nuclear weapons
test. The country's official Korean Central News Agency said the test
was performed and there was no radioactive leakage from the site.

So Kim Jong Il may SOUND like a hybrid of Cartman and Elmer Fudd
(according to Team America), but he's not as dumb

mk5000

"I've always been someone who needs a challenge. And if someone tells
me I can't do that, then that makes me want to do it even more"--Keira
Knightley