Old July 3rd 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default What an amazing flight...

Just got back from the most amazing flight of my life. I was lucky
enough to fly in the front hole of a 1929 Travel Air biplane, as we
flew formation with a 1941 Stearman and a replica 1932 P6E Hawk
biplane.

The sights, the smells, the sounds -- all are indelibly imprinted in
my mind, hopefully forever. To be flying classic planes low and slow
over the incredibly lush, green landscape of Iowa at sunset in July
was just...heaven.

I took a zillion pix and some video -- I'll try to get them up on our
website soon!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA