Old February 17th 20, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information)

Op maandag 17 februari 2020 18:34:17 UTC+1 schreef :
1. Remove any/all serial numbers.
2. Go to DMV and tell them you assembled a bunch of parts from a junkyard.

I wish I could. Sadly, it won't work in Belgium. I could get the trailer registered at 750kg maximum weight, but then I'd have to replace the drawbar and my club members can't drive my car since it's my employer's car and their insurance.

To get it at 850kg, I need those correct documents, a certificate of conformity, which Anschau can't provide (only technical sheet which they don't accept) or get a new trailer.