Old February 19th 20, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information)

On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 12:33:37 PM UTC-7, John Foster wrote:
On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 8:45:40 AM UTC-7, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
Op dinsdag 18 februari 2020 13:37:52 UTC+1 schreef :
I think this is where you'll find the information you need:

https://immatriculation.ants.gouv.fr...e-mon-vehicule

I can only get automatic replies from them, but when choosing "Je souhaite faire une autre demande" I get an error that I can't use it since it is only available to users with a France Connect identity, which I do not have. I'm really stuck on this website :/

Maybe you could drive to a "nearby" French internet cafe to take care of this?

My thinking here is if you are now doing your business on French soil at a French internet cafe, then it should have a French IP address, so it shouldn't give you the error message.