Old May 28th 08, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JR[_2_]

Default History Channel

On Wed, 28 May 2008 02:22:01 GMT, GC wrote:

A question to the group.
Is the History channel distorting the facts?
I have noticed in recent weeks a number of totally incorrect comments .eg
Americans landing in Rabaul during WW2,(its Rab owl by the way not Rab all)
The shooting down of Yamamoto's aircraft was an assassination..
B17's being used during the day in Europe as they were precision bombers
not carpet bombers as the RAF were ?

They are a few of very many I can recall.

I'm the channel is getting more and more "popular american", ie,
showing more and more only american-based fights, and those shown only
as goodie-goodie as possible...