Old September 2nd 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
news.netspace.net.au

Default Open Jantar 1 - Tailplane Fitting

Folk,

We have to replace the tailplane fitting of our Open Jantar 1 19M sailplane
as part of our 30 year service. Ours is one of the original prototypes and
we would like to get a photo of the following for a production version of
the aircraft please, just to validate that there were no changes between the
prototype and the production version :

1. Tailplane fitting (ie: the fork that engages with the fin)
2. Fitting in the fin, with which the tailplane fork engages

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Best Regards,
Mike