Old September 22nd 04, 01:52 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , sleepy6
says...
Correction: Was publicly caught screwing the pooch this one time.

RAH gagglers have very little ability to read, comprehend and digest
information unless it's coming from the sphincter of their illustrious
,
credibility-less leader. They seem to be forgetting that while Killian
's
secretary says she never produced those memos, she confirmed in no
uncertain terms that the information in the memos is quite accurate an
came from Killian's journals.

Hey Bob
Ain't it amazing how jaun will believe those tall tales with no proof except
Killian's secretary saying she "confirms" that the memos are accurate . LOL!!!
But he won't believe I own my own truck even after I posted the
registrations..What a hoot!! If that's all thats required is for someone to
"confirm" that info is true ,then I "confirm" that zoomys a phoney and so is his
toady jauny. Well I guess that settles it ,it's been confirmed as
accurate.ROFL!!!

Leader? RAH has a leader? Damn...I didn't even hear about an
election.

Nevermind. I just noticed that it was a post from Juan

Leader?I didn't know we had a leader either .I know jaun has one, Tim told me
,but I think we RAH rabble are leaderless but not clueless :-)

Chuck (Brownoser, I know who the brownosers are )S RAH-14/1 ret

Put my duckies in a row...duda duda...