Old September 23rd 04, 02:21 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Corky Scott says...

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:07:49 GMT, Juan Jimenez wrote:

Marian Carr Knox, Corky. Killian's secretary, You know, the one who says
the memos are forged, but also says the CONTENT of the memos is accurate?

Sorry, taking the word of an 86 year old woman about something that
may or may not have been in some peoples minds 32 years ago is not
confirming anything.

Your right about that Corky. I'd love to see what jaun would say if I forged
documents but said my recollection of what happened is accurate.

Sorry, bubba, but you can't have it both ways. There's only one person
alive who knows both those facts.

You keep skewering yourself with your own words. CBS went to press
with documents they now admit they cannot prove are authentic.
Whether the content is or is not accurate doesn't mean anything
because the documents are forgeries. In order for the documents to be
accepted as evidence, they MUST be the originals, and must be
verifiable by anyone's expert.

CBS is publically eating crow because everyone on earth knows this.
Except you.

It would seem that he has some need to defend what the rest of the civilized
world knows is dishonest.He's had lots of practice defending zoom and BD, now
he's extending that trait to CBS. I don't think he's as clueless or dumb as he
pretends to be but I do think he has another need and that is to be contrary for
contrary's sake.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"it's amazing how far someone will go just to ruin their credibility" chucks