Old October 3rd 04, 05:27 AM
Jerry Springer

As you know we in the US really slaughter the Kings English. :-) Spelling is
one of grumpy uncle Bobs pet peeves, but even he has been know to misspell a
word now and again :-)

Jerry

DKAHN wrote:
Bob we spell center with the British spelling "centre", so as it happens I
would in fact normally spell it "centrist". I thought "centerist" would
have been the way it was spelled in the US, in line with the root word
"center", and I usually use US spellings when posting on this NG. Clearly
this is a serious breach of spelling protocol and a unconscionable failure
to use spell check. Deeply sorry and all that. And so on and so forth.

"Barnyard BOb -" wrote in message

JDKAHN" wrote:

FYI...

Nobody gives a RATS ASS about right
wing rabid wacko brand of politics either.

Barnyard BOb --

As a Canadian centerist I couildn't agree more...

John

Good Grief.

If one is to be considered a CENTRIST of merit....
one should begin by knowing how to spell it.

Barnyard BOb --