Old November 22nd 16, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New/Old Video and Glider PR - John Denver & Janus

Hi Cindy, I had not see that one till last week (I'm also on that mailing list) and found it very well done. One of my early favorites was "The quiet challenge" staring John Denver. I was already "hooked" on soaring at that time but it made me want to finish up my badges. Thinking outside of the box what do you think about the SSA giving away copies of this or other videos to high school or colleges to promote Soaring? Maybe a plug on the end with links and contact info to the SSA and local clubs.