Old October 5th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Flightline 760 Radio

Hi Tony,

I have sold a few of them. You can read my review of it on my web site.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/flightline.htm

The customers seemed happy with them.

I also offer wiring harnesses for the radio.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Tony" wrote in message
Is anyone out there using these radios? Thanks to limited archive
searchability all I was able to find was a post a while back from Tim
Mara saying that he had sold about 50 of them. I'm curious what the
real world power drain is on them from a 12V sealed lead acid battery.
Spec is a bit high at 300 mA for standby. But they sure are
cheap...any reports?

Tony Condon