Old February 18th 11, 07:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Victor Bravo

Default Pre-War Aeronca Chief Basket Case - TRADE FOR CAR

Here's a good opportunity for the horse-traders and wheeler-dealers
out there.

I have a 1940 Aeronca Chief 65LB basket case for trade. It IS LSA
compliant. Fuselage needs one weld repair but it is intact and does
NOT need to be re-jigged. Spars salvage-able but need moderate work.
Wood ribs are mostly all there but need moderate to significant
repairs before being usable. Tail surfaces great. Sheet metal great.
Landing gear complete down to dried out tires. Dual fuselage fuel
tanks. just about everything. is there.

Being offered for trade with no engine, with assembled A-65, or with
disassembled C-85.

Want NICE car or Honda Element SUV. Must get good gas mileage, run
perfectly, not need anything, and attractive. I already have a
mediocre car or two, looking for something pretty nice.

This is a great chance to get started on an aircraft project without
spending cash money. Yes I have as many photos of this Aeronca as you
have photos of your car, and as soon as we exchange a couple of e-
mails and it seems worthwhile I'll exchange the photos with you.
Please, serious interest from someone with an attractive car only. My
side of this trade is 100% legit and I'll be honest with you about the
airplane. Do the same on your eld.

DO NOT reply to this forum, I don't check it much. Contact me
directly at victorbravo ) at( sbcglobal } dot{net

Bill Berle
Los Angeles, CA