Old August 9th 04, 11:21 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ammeter says...

I read Juan's posts and what I see is someone merely playing
with the posts... he really knows that Jim is a fraud but,
like BWB, Juan is happy that Jim provides him with some
benefits he wouldn't be able to have on his own.

I wonder if Juan is willing to let the "Doctor Campbell"
operate on his appendix?? Does he really believe that
Campbell flew the missions in Etheopia as he claims? If
Juan is as intelligent as he thinks he is... I'm sure he
knows that Campbell is a complete phony... But, he won't
leave Campbell... after all, what else can he do??

Not much in the world of aviation ,no other legitimate publication will hire him
..Lots of writers read this group and they know the players,believe me.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s