Old July 22nd 05, 06:41 PM
planeman

What a prime example of humanity, you must be proud of yourself.
YOU are why I don't post on newsgroups!

planeman wrote:
Never mind.

With all due respect to you sir ..... what do you expect.

You breeze in here for the first time and ask a question about
the Mini 500 that to many people does not make sense.

Is there someone in the marketplace that can sell me parts
if I was compelled to buy the incomplete one selling now?

I don't understant what your talking about.

if I was compelled to buy the incomplete one selling now?

What the hell do you mean by that statement.

And just what do you expect from people in this group,
a blanket endorsement, or perhaps a bootlicking.

With the reputation that the Mini 500 has hanging over it's head your
damn rights people are going to point out the obvious to a newcomer
that floats in here for a day or two. Especially when they don't
explain themselves very well.

If your that ignorant that you can't understand the obvious then don't
let the door hit you on the way out of the newsgroup.