Old March 30th 04, 01:18 AM
Cecil E. Chapman

If the Mrs. will go for it, why not create a mini-vacation and aviation
training all in one trip? How about taking some REAL mountain flying
courses in Colorado? After I finish everything I'm working on (my plate is
pretty full, so that may be awhile), I plan on doing just that - a plus is
that my wife is dying to visit Colorado again (I've never been there,,,,
only seen pictures).

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Wizard of Draws" wrote in message
news:BC8CE126.7DF1%jeffbREMOVE@REMOVEwizardofdraws .com...
Like Cecil, I'm finishing up my IFR rating soon. That has me wondering
what's next. I don't have any desire or time to become a CFI, and I have

no
intention of becoming a commercial pilot in any sense of the word. I've
thought that I might like to take a few lessons in a taildragger, but I'd
need to find a CFI and plane first. Very likely at a different and farther
airport than my usual.

So what's the usual choice for continuing to learn on a purely
learn-for-the-sake-of-learning after the IFR ticket?
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino
Cartoons with a Touch of Magic