Old June 27th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Michael Ash

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

In rec.aviation.student Maxwell luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem, or
part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the asshole, he will
always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting, forging,
lying, etc. Let your conscience be your guide. No matter what he
occasionally contributes, his overall impact on the news group is simply not
worth it.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted groups.

The REAL Maxwell

I'm not on either of your lists, although I'm sure this post will change
that in rapid order. I also usually don't see your posts, as I have you
killfiled, but somehow this one slipped through. Before I fix my killfile,
I thought I would try a little something.

Please, please, please, just shut up and go away. Any good you might think
you're doing on the anti-Bertie front is grossly outweighed by the amount
of crass stupidity and idiocy that you inject into the group, both
directly and by causing other people to reply to you. With you, Bertie,
and several others killfiled this place is almost decent.

As you say, the best way to deal with these people is to ignore them. So
please take your own advice and stop this insanity!

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth