Old August 10th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

Default Stop bashing Anthony

On Aug 10, 10:28*pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:
At the request of one of the other posters, I hearby pledge to not respond
to Anthony, no matter how ridiculous and inane his comments. There is a
certain pleasure in insulting him, but he is either too stupid to get it, or
just the response alone gives him the perverse attention that he desires and
lacks in his own personal life.

Ultimately he is not worth the bandwith.

Let's get on with aviation and ignore the idiot.

I will pledge not to argue with him or provide any serious answers for
him to disagree with. However I dont see any problems with having
some fun with him, it can be entertaining, especially when he thinks
you are serious which is most of the time since humour is invariably
lost on him.
Terry
PPL Downunder