Old March 1st 18, 10:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan S

Default Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete

On Sunday, 21 June 2015 02:22:22 UTC+1, Sean Fidler wrote:
Wow. Just re-read this and spellcheck won that battle big time. Here is a corrected version:

Sunship game should be on YouTube and iTunes! DVDs are so 90's. Who's making the decision to only offer DVDs. In 2 years DVD players will no longer exist. Please reconsider the current strategy or the movie will fade out of view and never be available to YOUNGER generations who today look at DVD players the same way we look at 8 track tape.

- end of rant

Jaun - I own two copies of the DVD! iTunes honors creative rights in the same way as DVD licensing. How is it different? I would think the marketing reach of iTunes would help sales a great deal!

Sunship game is one of my favorite movies. I will just make a copy to watch on my iPhone.

Sean

I'd love to get a hold of this DVD but I'm not in the US and £40 is a bit steep for me. I'd happily pay to view it on iTunes or YouTube. Does anyone know if this is available outside the US or electronically anywhere? I don't even own a DVD player TBH.