Old May 28th 04, 04:55 PM
Ed Rasimus

On 28 May 2004 15:33:33 GMT, "ian maclure" wrote:

On Thu, 27 May 2004 18:13:30 +0000, GuiltyBystander9 wrote:

There are plenty of legitimate places to discuss military aviation topics.
Usenet really isn't one of them. Cutting the spam political trash and still
what have you got? The same half-dozen seat warmers who have been here
forever, drunks, boasters, knowitalls, hasbeens, neverweres, wannabes.

As a long time drunken boasting knowitall has-been never-was wannabe
seat-warmer, I resent that remark

What more proof would one need that they were dealing with a real
fighter pilot than having them be drunk, boastful and knowledgeable on
all subjects?

Show me a sober, humble and ignorant individual and I will guarantee
no tactical aviation experience is present.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
Smithsonian Institution Press