Old May 28th 04, 06:42 PM
GuiltyBystander9

I put the word out because at least one active duty person who has posted here
is on a **** list as a result. He is never going to know it and he is never
going to understand why certain things happen in his career that cause him
grief.

There are a million ways to get screwed over in the military. You don't need
to volunteer for this one.

There are also people posting here, ex-military, who those still in and who
have advanced far up the ladder, don't like. They didn't like them when they
were in the service and were pleased their career was derailed.

These people do not like to see these individuals get any sort of attention at
all. Not even a usenet message board ****ing contest. If you participate, it
will be noticed.

Replies have been jocular. I got a laugh out of one. But believe me, if you
are active duty, think. Participating in an open forum where military rejects
and propagandists provide much of the content - is that really the smartest way
to spend your free time?

Your call.