Old February 17th 20, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

Default Libelle suitability for beginners

On Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 10:59:08 AM UTC-5, Nick Kennedy wrote:
On W&W for sale recently there have been several Libelles listed, some look very nice.
And affordable.
Are these ships suitable for very low time beginners?
I've heard they are "lightly" built.
I've also never heard of them having any structural problems.
Thought's?

If enough pilots here rag the Libelle against buying for inexperienced pilots, I can pick one up at a great value!

Buy a Libelle. You cannot go wrong! I came out of a 2-33 to a Libelle. No problems...

Gary
ASW27b
"SQ"