Old February 19th 20, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Looking for help with French trailer documents (contactinformation)

VPN...

On 2/19/2020 1:10 PM, wrote:
Le mardi 18 février 2020 16:45:40 UTC+1, Senna Van den Bosch a écritÂ*:
Op dinsdag 18 februari 2020 13:37:52 UTC+1 schreef :
I think this is where you'll find the information you need:

https://immatriculation.ants.gouv.fr...e-mon-vehicule
I can only get automatic replies from them, but when choosing "Je souhaite faire une autre demande" I get an error that I can't use it since it is only available to users with a France Connect identity, which I do not have. I'm really stuck on this website :/

I found another FAQ where the website's answer to this kind of problem was "You have to find a French(wo)man who has a France Connect Identity and will act in your name". I'd say your best bet would be the person who sold you the trailer. I couldn't find a contact phone number on the ANTS website.

As for the Ministry (Ministère de la Transition écologique et solidaire, chargé des Transports), there is only a general phone number: +33 1 40 81 21 22.

--
Dan, 5J