Old February 29th 20, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Clear Nav Variometer (digital/ XC) for sale

Yes it's the digital with the LCD, I don't know how to include a photo here. I reduced the price to $1200.

It's like brand new, used it twice and then got more avionics so needed space to make room.Glad to be of help. I see you put the vario up on Glider Source. Great.

I assume that this has the cross country license which is needed to get the wonderful 3D thermal optimizer. It should be noted here, and on http://glidersource.com, that this is a STANDALONE vario, flight recorder, thermal optimizer and navigation device. I already own this exact same vario (and XC license). I like it a lot.

About your question on attaching pictures to rec.aviation.soaring. Unfortunately, you cannot, it is text only - which is unlike systems like Google Groups. This can be confusing to the uninitiated because most people read rec.aviation.soaring through the Google Groups system (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...ation.soaring). History - rec.aviation.soaring is part of the "USENET" (netnews) system which was born during the earlier days of the Internet when digital images were rare to non-existent.