Old January 10th 04, 08:45 PM
Jay Honeck

Default The Mustang Suite is done!

***CAUTION -- SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING ***

I've been promising this one for six months -- and we have finally finished
the Mustang Suite!

We took our most popular suite (it's popular because it's our smallest,
cheapest Jacuzzi suite) and loaded it up with new wall paper border,
carpeting, window treatments, bedding, furniture, and -- of course -- a
bunch of P-51 Mustang artwork! Got some really nice Stan Stokes stuff in
this one...

Didn't raise the price, neither... See it at
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/the_mustang_suite.htm

Best of all -- this group's very own Vlado Lenoch has donated a bunch of
P-51 Mustang parts to us, for inclusion in the suite! We have designed a
shadow box to display these priceless artifacts (One unusual device: Vlado
gave us something called a "Circuit Destroyer" -- an explosive device that
would destroy the Mustang's electrical system if its pilot thought his plane
was in danger of being captured!), and will have it wall-mounted by the end
of next week -- making this our coolest suite yet. Thanks, Vlado!

Next up: The awesome Blackbird Suite -- which will be chock-full of stuff
donated to us by Bill Fox, project coordinator at the Lockheed Skunkworks
for over 30 years. Wait'll you see THAT one!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA