Old January 11th 04, 01:39 AM
Jay Honeck

I'm still trying to figure out how you and Vlado got that Jacuzzi into the
Mustang....and where the hell you put it!!! :-))))

Vlado told us that when you remove the armor and weaponry from a Mustang,
the C.G. would be "off".

So, we put the Jacuzzi in where the machine guns used to be! :-)

How are you doing with your life's dream out there Jay? I hope

everything's
going well with you and yours and that the venture is taking off for you.

We had a fabulous first year -- we didn't go broke! (As anyone who has ever
started a business knows, that's pretty unusual...) In fact, we were so
danged busy that we fell WAY behind in our remodeling schedule. We had
hoped to have 10 - 12 theme suites done by now -- instead we've just opened
out eighth...

We DID add a new meeting room that we hadn't planned on, however, so I guess
you could call that our "ninth" room. (It's decorated with cool vintage
United Airlines ads from the 30s and 40s, by the way, in commemoration of
United's key role in the development of Iowa City's airport. It's amazing
what you can find on Ebay!)

'Tis now the "off-season," however, so we've got plenty of time to work on
the suites, without too many of those pesky guests around to get in our way!
:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA