Old January 12th 04, 03:12 AM
Big John

Dudley

I carried a WWII Army river crossing big (physical size) Outboard from
the Philipines to Japan in a P-51. Pieces in 'hell hole' in front of
tail wheel, behind armor plate inside canopy and on my lap.

Also had the wings (guns and ammo spaces) filled with green bananas
for my very young daughter.

We adapted it (outboard) and Squadron used it to water ski in Japan.
Steamed and bent a board and nailed a GI boot with no laces on it and
away we went G

When there's a will there's a way.

Big John
Pilot ROCAF

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:00:38 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
***CAUTION -- SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING ***

I've been promising this one for six months -- and we have finally

finished
the Mustang Suite!

I'm still trying to figure out how you and Vlado got that Jacuzzi into the
Mustang....and where the hell you put it!!! :-))))

How are you doing with your life's dream out there Jay? I hope everything's
going well with you and yours and that the venture is taking off for you.
(no pun intended :-)
All the best to you for the coming year.
Dudley