Old January 29th 05, 03:08 PM
Matt Barrow

"Jim Rosinski" wrote in message
oups.com...
Matt Barrow wrote:

This "economy of scale" argument doesn't always explain the perceived
excess in price. Some things in aviation really are ripoffs.

Agreed, so how does that translate to the item in question?

Sort of
like the saying: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not
really out to get you".

The only rip-off is the prices for parts/equipment mandated by the FAA
standards (i.e., seat belts that cost ten times more than for automobiles,
even though they are the exact same thing.

And I know for a fact that they are trying to get me. But they won't get me;
I'm on a mission from god.

--
Matt