Old September 7th 03, 02:52 AM
Chip Jones

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 14:44:45 GMT, "Chip Jones"
wrote in Message-Id:
. net:

Current air traffic controllers are the only people in the nation with
the necessary job skills to work in such a system.

Why wouldn't Boeing, LocMart, or Raytheon staff their privatized ATC
monopoly with ATC controllers based in India?

For one thing, because the US National Airspace System is part of our
national security apparatus. I am required to maintain a security
clearance. If I lose it I am fired.

For another thing, who is going to train Indian controllers based in India
how to work Atlanta Center airspace? Boeing? NATCA? India? Not me...

Chip, ZTL