Old June 1st 04, 01:08 AM
Bartscher

Default IFR Through Cleveland

I'll be heading from Toledo to Buffalo late in June and I'm wondering if the
Cleveland class B is accomodating for IFR flights through their area, or if I
should expect to be vectored well around the area. Since I won't have life
rafts or jackets onboard, I want to make sure that I get vectored South if
anywhere.

Any information would be appreciated on routings, altitudes, etc... that
typically work out. The software I'm using spit out SKY DJB JFN as a recomended
routing, but this heads right over Cleveland Hopkins so I'm skeptical.

Thanks,
Eric