Old January 21st 05, 04:48 AM
mindenpilot

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Robert M. Gary" wrote silly.

I've "taxied" my Toyota from the tie down to the hanger at Saramento
Exec at one point. The ground controller I spoke with on the way out
was cool with it. The controller on duty by the time I came back was
less interested.
-Robert

At Osh, they are pretty demanding that you have a blinking yellow light on
top of your vehicle, anytime you are on an active taxiway or runway.

Not so everywhere?
--
Jim in NC

Here at Minden, no one even pays attention.
I always park my car right next to my tie-down.
Comes in especially handy at night.
I shine the car lights on the plane for pre/post flight inspection.
I love small airports ;-)

Adam
N7966L
Beech Super III