Old January 14th 21, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for PA25-235 Carb Air Box

On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 1:57:12 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference. Thanks...

Larry Ruggiero, Carolina Soaring Assoc

Larry, let me take a look in the storage closet tomorrow and I might just be able to help you, if so you can have it for free. Bob