Old January 14th 21, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for PA25-235 Carb Air Box

On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:57:17 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:52:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 1:57:12 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference. Thanks...

Larry Ruggiero, Carolina Soaring Assoc

Larry, let me take a look in the storage closet tomorrow and I might just be able to help you, if so you can have it for free. Bob

Bob thanks that would be awesome. I’d be glad to pay for shipping etc.

Larry

Larry, if I have one it is free including shipping for your club. Bob