Old July 17th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_3_]

Default A Jet Blue Aircraft Landing with Sideway Landing-Gear

"Jay Honeck" wrote

If you guys really want to view educational aviation videos, often
accompanied by expert commentary, see our aviation video page.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, kill file this bozo, too he is the scourge af all there is,
aviation......

Oh, wait a minute, it's you, Jay !!! VBG
Ignore that last comment!The doctors say it is the pregnazone talking g
_______________________________

Unlike "train wreck" video sites, I strive to make sure that each
aviation video is presented so that we, as pilots, might actually LEARN
something from watching them. See several HUNDRED aviation videos --
all contributed by fellow pilots and aviation enthusiasts -- at our
site, http://alexisparkinn.com/aviation_videos.htm

Yep, even though a few people have objected in the past, most will agree
that his videos are presented with plenty of warning, when graphic.
Unfortunately, sometimes we have to see terrible things, so we can learn,
and learn to avoid.
--
Jim in NC