Old July 18th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Margy Natalie

Default A Jet Blue Aircraft Landing with Sideway Landing-Gear

Morgans wrote:
" Yeah, kill file this bozo, too he is the scourge af all there is,

aviation......

Oh, wait a minute, it's you, Jay !!! VBG
Ignore that last comment!The doctors say it is the pregnazone talking

Well, actually "jumpingpixels" ISN'T me, so feel free to kill file him,
if you wish. My only point is that there ARE valid, non-commercial
aviation video websites out there. Well, at least one, anyway...

Yeah, I know. I was just having a laugh with/at your expense, but I hope I
didn't confuse anyone.

My only regret at reading/surfing your pages, is that I know I can never get
through it all, although I think I have come close.

Ennui preps for OSH. I'll not get there, due to my back. I will not be
having surgery this summer, as too much of it has gone by without getting
the recovery started before school starts again. As is, I still don't (and
the doctors, also) what is going to happen and when, but there is no way I
could stand the travel to get there, or even sitting on top of PMC II. How
I will deal with a full school workday is beyond my comprehension.

Jim, You know what all those sick days you probably have laying around
are for? It's for stuff like this!

Margy