Old October 2nd 07, 03:20 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:27:18 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:47:43 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:46:41 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:21:31 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
newsp.typgciv84buhsv@fx62...
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 03:15:49 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
wrote:

Since when? I have been reading Usenet since 1984. Since it started in
1979, he could hardly have been reading it for much longer than me.

1984? That makes you an ubergeek. I always thought you were odd.

Fight!

Select weapon!

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

FORRRRTY FOR GOODNESS SAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! -- A neighbour of mine after asking me what speed I was doing down his road.

What does that have to do with the Terminator's choice of weapons?

I was querying your use of only 40 watts. My stereo is 3000 watts ffs.

And how am I supposed to know? I did not write the script.

You chose the power of the plasma rifle.

Its watt they said in the film.

What is the punishment for bigamy?
Two mother-in-laws.

That should make me feel sorry for mooslimes (but it doesn't).

I'm not surprised.

No, why would you be?

Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat.
Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

Sounds good to me.