Old March 11th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

Default Anyone installed a landing light flasher?

www.rstengineering.com and then to "Contact Us".

www.rstengineering.com/kitplanes has the construction details and schematic
in one of the articles on this page.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

"Mike Noel" wrote in message
Thanks Jim. What mailing address?

--
Best Regards,
Mike.

http://flickr.com/photos/mikenoel/

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
m...
We wrote up one in a Kitplanes article several years ago. We also (as I
vaguely remember) offered to sell the parts for our cost ($15 or so),
kitted up a dozen of them, but didn't get any takers. One of them is
yours for a SASE.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."
--Aristotle

"Mike Noel" wrote in message
I like the visibility of the flashing landing light...they really get
your
attention. The Pulsar unit sold by Spruce for about $320 (single light,
mosfet, variable speed) is the only one I've seen advertised. They say
30
minute install for an under panel mount. They also say you simply need
put two wires onto the landing light switch (the third wire goes I don't
remember where). I can't imagine doing anything at the switch pane in
an
Archer would be easy.

Has anyone installed one?