Old February 12th 04, 09:33 PM
Mike Marron

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

Col CAMPENNI will be appearing on Hannity and Coombs tonight dealing with
this issue. I sincerely urge everyone interested to watch this.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm glued to FOX newschannel every night
anyway from 8:00 to 10:00 pm starting with O'Reilly and then Hannity &
Colmes which follows immediately.

But I gotta say, this whole business regarding GWB's Air Guard records
misses the whole point with regards to him vs. Kerry. Dubya gets my
vote in November because unlike Kerry, Dubya plans on finishing what
the cowardly terrorists started on 9/11. And if that means cleaning up
the cesspool that is the entire Middle East region. then so be it.