Old April 21st 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default ZZZ Rocket Racer LeagueZZZ

In article ,
BobR says...

I agree Ron, he never seems to have any problem using the name Sun-N-
Fun when he is slamming them and trying to destroy the event. Only
when he is doing his so called coverage. I also noted that the only
coverage of the event was totally limited to his sponsors. Guess they
were the only one there or something.

I noticed that as well but that's his usual "FAIR" style of reporting LOL!!!

I also read that he's got a chance to fly not one but two Rocket racers at
Oshkosh. Only zoomy can race himself at the same time ...what a guy ...what a
pilot !!! ...what a PHONEY....LOL!!!

I'd bet a nickle the closest he gets to flying one of those racers will be a
photo op with him in the cockpit .That way he can get rid of the pic of him in
the engineless F-104 and replace it with something newer :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"I'll believe it when I see it "