Old August 22nd 04, 04:49 PM
Bill & Susan Maddux

(" That will be there as well. And that record will not include the loss of
2+ million jobs; starting a war based on lies; ignoring large chunks of his
own country; and generally being unfit to lead a Boyscout pack...much less
the country.") --Mike

Excuss me if I am wrong, but how did all these jobs get lost, NAFTA?
Crimmial Actions by Large companies. When did these things start....Under
the Clinton presidency. Now Kerry is claiming he will fight to have
companies bring back jobs to the US. How about starting with his WIFEs
companies to show he means what he says. Oh then theres the green side of
kerry..that America needs to drive cleaner cars, and burn less fuel, except
for him, flying is privite jets, 5 climate controled masions year round,
driving SUVs that are his when he is talking to auto makers in Michigan, and
the same SUVs belonging to the family not him when talking to eco-freaks.
Military records stand out more because Kerry has no other record to stand
on. he voted to raise gas taxes way to many times, he and Clinton hurt this
countries military in the 90s, voting to cut inteligent agencies. I believe
every thought we did not need the CIA,NSA,DIA after the cold war ended. But
lets face it the Middle East has always been a hot bed for the American way
of life, and the only importance it has to our intrests is the Oil. Kery has
missed votes while in office because it conflicted to his schedules. It is a
known fact that Iraq had WMDs, and that the fact we have not found them yet
has to deal with where they are, or what country or group has them now.

After 9-11 we had a president willing to go after any state that habored
terrorists, Iraq included becasue it had training camps. After the '93 world
train center bombing Clinton stated that the people involved will be brought
to justice....after the Cole he stated the samething, after the embacies in
Africa the same....Clinton made this country appear weak to a group of
people that want to kill AMERICANs. So they struck, thinking that we would
not do anything but talking tough. Every American wanted revenge on the
people behind 9-11....but now that troops are dying, they want to pull camp
and run. Yeah there was mistakes made in Iraq, but the outcome is the same
it had to be done.

I join the military with the knowledge that someday I could be called to
action. I served fpr 8 years with B-52s on Alert against the Soviet war
machine. I went to the Big sand box for the first Gulf War..Infact I
volunteered on Aug 3rd 1990 while still on alert. I went in Jan 91 and came
home in May 91.

I honor veteran everyday...as I treat there medical conditions as a nurse
for the VA. All wars, all branches, because they gave of themselves,
drafted, volunteered does not matter.

bill