Old May 20th 21, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Hill[_3_]

Default Flarm error 43

On 20/05/2021 16:07, wrote:
I updated my flarm and SN10 software yesterday. (pf 7.04 and 2.46 respectively).

On startup the SN10 tells me I have flarm error 43 and the butterfly display shows a yellow triangle and another warning message that sounded fatal.

When I press the SN10 "help" button, the error message disappears and when I press the far left butterfly button, that warning also disappears and I get no further error messages and the SN10 gets gps input normally and the flarm seemed to work normally although I didn't get any traffic info because, I think, there was none to be had.

Does anybody know what flarm error 43 is or where I could find out?

Various Flarm uni manuals have

43 = Wrong ICAO 24-bit address or radio ID

--

Nick Hill