Old February 6th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,us.military.army
Vince

Default "V-22 squadron achieves successin Iraq, USMC says"

Tiger wrote:
Vince wrote:
Tiger wrote:

Jack Linthicum wrote:

On Feb 5, 9:25 am, " wrote:

reads just like the discounted first few. I would like to see a nice
unclassified test and evaluation report, even a document number, that
tells me this has elements of the truth in it and is not some
Henderson Hall flack making up war stories.

You know being a playa hater is not cool? The Anti Osprey crowd seems
to wish for any snipet of bad news. How about giving the Thunder
Chickens some credit? They have taken it to war and are getting the
job done. Any lack of firing on them again is a sign of good things.
Like perhaps the surge is really calming things over there. Exploding
retarded ladies excepted of course....

If you are flying toilet paper and VIPs from protected base to
protected base you can make all kinds of claims about "taking it to
war" and "getting the job done".

But the claims are crap since toilet paper and VIP transport were not
the rationale for this extremely expensive truck

Vince

Well what would you call a Ch-46 or Ch-47? Neither are expected to be
"AIRWOLF" or "Blue Thunder." Yes, it's truck. A pricey truck. But a
better truck in the long run.

no ,not better, just pricey

Next will be the post office needing Ferrari mail trucks to move the
mail faster

Vince