Old June 11th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Raymond O'Hara

Default GIVEN CURRENT WARS, F-35s ARE BETTER CHOICE THAN MORE F-22As

"Tiger" wrote in message
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
"Ian B MacLure" wrote in message
.. .

"Raymond O'Hara" wrote in
:

we are in two wars now{which we are losing} and you're worried about an
imaginary war against an imaginary opponent.
russia is not a credible threat. and it is decades away from being one.

Losing? Lose to whom? Current events don't seem be anywere close. As for
Russia? They have in the last year expanded their military activity. They
are flying Bears again, opposed our missile defence plans, and Nato
expansions. Decades may be a bit much.

we are not going to achieve whatever it is bush was after. and eventually we
will leave.

and ooo bears. propdriven bombers. yeah. i hear they are getting JSIIIs and
T-34/85s out of mothballs too.
scary tupolev bears, ouch, a scary threat.